Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AC/DC

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member

Official Website

Members:

Bon Scott
Angus Young
Malcom Young
Mark Evens
Phil Rudd

Albums: (The album name is a link the album thread with album video)

High Voltage
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Let There Be Rock
Powerage
Highway To Hell
Back In Black
For Those About To Rock
Flick Of The Switch
Fly On The Wall
The Razors Edge
Blow Up Your Video

One of my all time favorite bands, AC/DC were/are, plain and simple in your face hard rock! They may only do one thing, but they do that one thing better than anyone else. I don't think there's a band in the world that could pull off what they did, 17 albums worth of stripped down, raw, hard rock, and not a single ballad!

Last edited:

Oldhippie

Resident Yooper
AC/DC never strayed from there roots. After awhile most bands get fat and lazy and start putting out crap. These guys still beat you over the head with a crowbar. And yes SK, not one single useless ballad. Come to think of it I bet an AC/DC ballad would still knock your socks off.

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
AC/DC never strayed from there roots. After awhile most bands get fat and lazy and start putting out crap. These guys still beat you over the head with a crowbar. And yes SK, not one single useless ballad. Come to think of it I bet an AC/DC ballad would still knock your socks off.
Ditto to everything you said!

Members online

No members online now.