Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Shook Up (1980)

Speed King

Content Creator
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: All Shook Up
Artist: Cheap Trick
Genre: Rock
Released: 1980

Tracks:
1 - Stop This Game - 3:56
2 - Just Got Back - 2:05
3 - Baby Loves to Rock - 3:17
4 - Can't Stop It (But I'm Gonna Try) - 3:30
5 - World's Greatest Lover - 4:52
6 - High Priest of Rhythmic Noise - 4:12
7 - Love Comes A-Tumblin' Down - 3:09
8 - I Love You Honey but I Hate Your Friends - 3:50
9 - Go for the Throat (Use Your Own Imagination) - 3:05
10 - Who D'King - 2:20
11 - Everything Works If You Let It - 3:29
12 - Day Tripper (live) - 3:40
13 - Can't Hold On (live) - 5:56
14 - Such a Good Girl - 3:06
15 - Take Me I'm Yours - 4:34

Overview:
All Shook Up is a 1980 album by Cheap Trick. It was their fifth studio album and sixth release overall. It was produced by former Beatles producer George Martin. As such, this was the first album since their debut to be produced by someone other than Tom Werman.

All Shook Up was even quirkier than its predecessor, the platinum-selling Dream Police. Many of its songs were less radio friendly and more experimental, and the cover art led many to question what the band was trying to accomplish. However, at the time, Cheap Trick had severed ties with long-time producer Tom Werman and took the opportunity to take their sound in a different direction. With the assistance of producer George Martin and engineer Geoff Emerick, many of the songs have a dimension not found on any other Cheap Trick album

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB