Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car Of The Day(For My Amusement)

Slow Poke

I have a thing for Cudas and Challengers, my first car was "almost" a 73' sad faced Challenger, my parents wouldn't loan me the $200 I was short on the asking price, I never really got over that car.

It looked like this

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, you're going to fit in here just fine.

One mustn't forget the Petty Blue Superbird. 1970

Nice Super bird!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that this pic was taken in Australia. One of the tip offs is the Australian Ford Falcon parked next to the bird. Another tip off is the license plate on the Falcon, it's in the correct shape to be Australian. You seldom see the Australian Ford Falcon outside the Australian continent.

Last edited:

Oldhippie

Resident Yooper
Nice Super bird!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that this pic was taken in Australia. One of the tip offs is the Australian Ford Falcon parked next to the bird. Another tip off is the license plate on the Falcon, it's in the correct shape to be Australian. You seldom see the Australian Ford Falcon outside the Australian continent.
I think you are correct, that is an Aussie Falcons in the background.

76 Falcon XC

I want an Aussie Falcon.

Slow Poke

Time for more Mopar!

67' Keith Black 528cid aluminum street HEMI powered Barracuda, painted in DuPont ChromaLusion Tri-coat Coarse Blazberry Prism (Looks a lot like Plumb Crazy Purple but a little darker).

Last edited: