Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heavy Metal Impellitteri

Magic

Administrator
Staff member

Official Website: IMPELLITTERI

Current Members:

Albums:

Early band with Graham Bonnet

Later band with Rob Rock

A few years ago I was doing some research on guitar virtuoso's and ran across Chris Impellitteri's name as one of the fastest guitar shredders of all time. Who is Chris Impellitteri and what does he sound like? First off, he is from Connecticut, and his background is in neo-classical music. So, I had to hear some of his music and I got my hands on the albums, Screaming Symphony & Eye of the Hurricane, which seem to get positive reviews.

The "WOW" factor is definitely there. Screaming Symphony is of high quality. Excellent musicianship, excellent vocals, excellent production. You will just have to experience Impellitteri for yourself.

You Are The Fire

Countdown To The Revolution

Magic

Administrator
Staff member

Eye of the Hurricane has a bit more variation in songwriting. The WOW factor is still there along with good production, etc.

Bleed In Silence

An Instrumental - Halloween

Eye of the Hurrican even has a semi-cheesy 6 minute ballad, Paradise (I like it)

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
New Album, The Nature of the Beast, will be released October 12, 2018.

Impellitteri%20Nature%20Beast.jpg

New song...Run For Your Life