Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeper of the Seven Keys, Part II (1988)

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Keeper of the Seven Keys, Part II
Artist: Helloween
Genre: Power Metal
Released: 1988

Tracks:
1 - Invitation - 1:07
2 - Eagle Fly Free - 5:10
3 - You Always Walk Alone - 5:10
4 - Rise and Fall - 4:22
5 - Dr. Stein - 5:05
6 - We Got the Right - 5:08
7 - March of Time - 5:15
8 - I Want Out - 4:41
9 - Keeper of the Seven Keys - 13:37
10 - Save Us - 5:13

Overview:
Keeper of the Seven Keys Part 2 is the third studio album by German power metal band Helloween, released in 1988. The album capitalized on the success of Keeper of the Seven Keys Part 1 and picks up where it left off. Success bloomed all over Europe, Asia and even the United States. The album went gold in Germany and reached #108 in the US.

The album contains two singles, which are "Dr. Stein" and "I Want Out". "Dr. Stein" has a very long and moody solo, played with a blues tinge, very unlike other solos in the album as well as an organ solo. "I Want Out" remains one of the band's most popular songs, and has been covered by Gamma Ray, Unisonic , HammerFall, LORD and Sonata Arctica. The title track is the longest song of the album. Michael Weikath's "Eagle Fly Free", one of the well known songs of the album has also been covered, as Kai Hansen's "I Want Out", by bands like Vision Divine, and Bassinvaders.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB