Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

local bands

brenluvbirds

a little over a year ago, I was looking for something from the Rockford IL hometown band "Wheezer Lockinger". I never saw them live because at the time I used to hear their ads on the radio, I was too young to go to the clubs... but I did find a song of theirs "get outa my life" on youtube in the past... when I was looking for it last year, it was gone from youtube but my continued search took me to SOUND CLOUD. I listened to it again then the next song that popped up was from a group who's namesake was from Rockford as well, Larry Merryman. Mr. Merryman was living in CA at the time (south and I'm up north). never met this man but found and friended him on facebook! we chat now and then. I LOVE this song! I think this takes you to the entire page but the song I'm referring to is titled "Equal".
https://soundcloud.com/merryman-1