Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Made in England (1972)

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Made in England
Artist: Atomic Rooster
Genre: Progressive Rock
Released: 1972

Tracks:
1 - Time Is My Life - 6:02
2 - Stand by Me - 3:46
3 - Little Bit of Inner Air - 2:39
4 - Don't Know What Went Wrong - 4:00
5 - Never to Lose - 3:17
6 - Breathless - 5:17
7 - Space Cowboy - 3:20
8 - People You Can't Trust - 3:53
9 - All in Satan's Name - 4:44
10 - Close Your Eyes - 3:49
11 - Goodbye Planet Earth - 4:09
12 - Satans Wheel - 6:41

Overview:
Made in England is the fourth album by British rock band Atomic Rooster. Although previously known for generally having a progressive rock style, this album saw the band moving in more of a funk/soul direction, largely influenced by new singer Chris Farlowe. Apart from founder member Vincent Crane, the album was recorded by an entirely different lineup to that of the band's prior effort, In Hearing of Atomic Rooster. Previous members John Du Cann and Paul Hammond had departed in protest at Crane's intended new musical direction.
In the UK and Germany, original copies of the LP came wrapped in an actual denim sleeve. Later pressings came in a standard art sleeve. In the US, the record was issued on Elektra in the standard sleeve. It was further reissued in Germany in 1977, this time in yet another new sleeve and retitled This is Atomic Rooster.
The only UK single from Made in England was "Stand by Me".

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB