Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UFO

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member

Official Website: UFO

Members:

Phil Moog
Micheal Schenker
Pete Way
Andy Parker

Albums: (The album title is a link to the album thread with album video)

UFO 1 (1970)
UFO 2 (1971)
Phenomenon (1974)
Force It (1975)
No Heavy Petting (1976)
Lights Out (1977)
Obsession (1978)
No Place To Run (1980)
The Wild, The Willing and the Innocent (1981)
Mechanix (1982)
Making Contact (1983)
Misdemeaner (1985)
High Stakes & Dangerous Men (1992)
Walk On Water (1995)
Covenant (2000)
Sharks (2002)
You Are Here (2004)
The Monkey Puzzle (2006)
The Visitor (2009)
Seven Deadly (2012)
A Conspiracy of Stars (2015)
The Salentino Cuts (2017)

Last edited:

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, didn’t know they’ve been around this long. Good band good music.
As I'm creating these threads, I'm coming to the same realizations about these bands I thought I knew well, they made a lot more albums than I thought.

Are you guys clicking on the album titles in the first post?, they take you directly to the album threads in the album portfolio section. That way, you don't need to search for the album threads to find individual albums by an artist, you only need to visit the band thread and click on the album titles, pretty cool, eh?

The album threads contain videos of all the songs on the album, or if available, the full album. The album threads are for discussing individual albums by an artist, the main band thread is for general band discussion, concerts you've seen, band members, anything band related.

Last edited:

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
UFO 2: Flying celebrates its 50th birthday October 2021.

61mjR7471yL.jpg

Wikipedia
UFO 2: Flying (sometimes simply UFO 2 or Flying; also subtitled Space Rock) is the second album by UFO released in 1971 (see 1971 in music) on the Beacon label; it was issued on CD in 1999 on Repertoire Records.
This album is distinctive for its title track, which was among the longest tracks recorded in rock music up to that point and easily the longest song the band ever recorded. The track finishes with a backmasked reading from Rudyard Kipling's Gunga Din: "Tho' I've belted you an' flayed you, By the livin' God that made you, You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!" and a slowed phrase "Yes we know, it's all been done before before before".
The album was reissued on the Flying, The Early Years compilation, along with all of the band's other pre-Schenker work.
Full Album

Prince Kajuku

Silver Bird