Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Metal Unleash The Archers

Mr. Gregory

mus_unleashthearchers_2501-660x472.jpg

I've known about these guys (and gal) for a while now but really got into them after hearing their album Apex, which was my favorite album from last year. Brittney Hayes (aka Brittney Slayes) is their lead singer, and she's amazing. They're a modern traditional/power metal band. Apex really snuck up on me. I took a chance on it, thinking I would get bored with it fairly quickly - hah! Nope!

Every single song on that album is good. Here are two of 'em. The second one is the closer.

Lynch

A coworker of mine suggested that I check these guys out. I've heard a couple of songs, but not recently. I need to give some of their stuff a listen

Mr. Gregory

A coworker of mine suggested that I check these guys out. I've heard a couple of songs, but not recently. I need to give some of their stuff a listen
I was the same way with them. I had to listen to some of their songs a few times on YouTube before I finally took the plunge and bought Apex. If you like power metal at all, even just a little, give them a chance. I doubt you'll be disappointed.