Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's for dinner?

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
I used to like to go the "Olympic Tavern" for dinner and drinks. It was remodeled a few years ago and I know this sounds strange but I just can't warm up to how "Classy" the place has become. Give me a dive bar any day over a classy place, I guess I'm just a low life hard rocker at heart.

Also, my 1993 Chevy S10 Pickup looks way out of place in the parking lot next to all the Benzs and Beamers, I set off all the car alarms when I fire that puppy up!

Here's a couple pics of my "Blue Beasty"

Last edited:

Oldhippie

Resident Yooper
I used to like to go the "Olympic Tavern" for dinner and drinks. It was remodeled a few years ago and I know this sounds strange but I just can't warm up to how "Classy" the place has become. Give me a dive bar any day over a classy place, I guess I'm just a low life hard rocker at heart.

Also, my 1993 Chevy S10 Pickup looks way out of place in the parking lot next to all the Benzs and Beamers, I set off all the car alarms when I fire that puppy up!

Here's a couple pics of my "Blue Beasty"

I’ll take that S-10 over a Beamer any day.

Oldhippie

Resident Yooper
So we went to our spot last night. Walked in and stood there dumbfounded. They turned the place into an old fogies restaurant. The bar was separate from the restaurant now it was in the middle. Screwed the whole thing up. We left and I really don’t ever want to go back.

Lynch

Sliced up a nice pork loin this afternoon into thick chops, breaded them in just flour and browned them up in a frying pan with a litlte bit of oil and butter. Peppered the hell out of them and a few dashes of other spices. SUPER juicy and tasty. Haven't done them this way for quite a while.

Lettuce salad somewhere down the line, later tonight.