Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's for dinner?

Sliced up a nice pork loin this afternoon into thick chops, breaded them in just flour and browned them up in a frying pan with a litlte bit of oil and butter. Peppered the hell out of them and a few dashes of other spices. SUPER juicy and tasty. Haven't done them this way for quite a while.

Lettuce salad somewhere down the line, later tonight.
Nice it sounds like we have some good cooks on this forum. If you are ever in Nashville we should have a cooking showdown

Lynch

I'm always down for any good home cooked food. Restaurant food is nice, but I'd almost always take home-cooked first. Whether it be comfort food or something more extravagant.

Lynch

I haven't had fast food in almost 4 months. Sometimes I think about it, but for the most part, I don't remotely miss it.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't had fast food in almost 4 months. Sometimes I think about it, but for the most part, I don't remotely miss it.
I don't get fast food very often because I enjoy cooking. However, I truly and thoroughly enjoy a sloppy ass big mac once in a while...with their fake chocolate milk shake.:gig:

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Ribeye steaks on the grill, grilled portabello mushrooms, garlic mashed potatoes and grilled corn on the cob.
Yum!

I tried something a couple weeks ago I have never done before. I got Ribeye steaks and cooked them over the fire pit in the open flame. Believe it or not, that was the best tasting steak I have ever had.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight we had Salmon patties, broccoli, and mashed potatoes. I'm not real crazy about salmon patties, but the family likes them. They smell terrible when they are cooking.

Yum!

I tried something a couple weeks ago I have never done before. I got Ribeye steaks and cooked them over the fire pit in the open flame. Believe it or not, that was the best tasting steak I have ever had.
I just used an old fashioned charcoal grill
Your idea sounds good too.

I don't get fast food very often because I enjoy cooking. However, I truly and thoroughly enjoy a sloppy ass big mac once in a while...with their fake chocolate milk shake.:gig:
It is sad, but i still enjoy taco bell. I just remember that they used to be really cheap and could feed a band of 4 real easily. I know its not high quality or good for you. I guess its just nostalgic.