Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free-For-All (1976)

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Free-For-All
Artist: Ted Nugent
Genre: Hard Rock
Released: 1976

Tracks:
1 - Free-For-All - 3:21
2 - Dog Eat Dog - 4:01
3 - Writing on the Wall - 7:08
4 - Turn It Up - 3:40
5 - Street Rats - 3:39
6 - Together - 5:56
7 - Light My Way - 3:05
8 - Hammerdown - 4:11
9 - I Love You So I Told You a Lie - 3:50

Overview:
Free-For-All is the second release from American guitarist Ted Nugent and his first album to go platinum.
Rhythm guitarist and lead vocalist Derek St. Holmes left during the recording of the album due to growing personal and creative conflicts with Nugent. However, St. Holmes did sing on the tracks "Turn It Up," "Light My Way," "Dog Eat Dog," and an alternate version of "Street Rats", which was cut from the album and ultimately released on the 1993 Epic/Legacy compilation album, Out of Control. St. Holmes returned to the group after Free For All was released, performing on the subsequent tour. Vocalist Meat Loaf, then an unknown, was brought in to sing on some of the album's tracks that were meant for St. Holmes: "Writing on the Wall," "Street Rats," "Together," "Hammerdown," and "I Love You So I Told You a Lie."

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

Latest posts