Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something New (Metal Version)

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Every now and again we run across something new and interesting. Post up that new stuff here....................

Reminder: This is for new metal.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I ran across this 2018 album, Grayceon-IV. What is so interesting about this album is the use of a Cello as a lead instrument. The band is a 3 piece, and they make the Cello work out so well, I had to listen to the album a couple times. I have no idea how to classify this album....a bit progressive metal, a bit heavy metal, and easy going rock vocals. Very unique listening experience.

full album

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Came across this band from Italy, Forged in Blood. They just released their debut album May 25, 2018, Forged In Blood. If you are into good old fashion double thumping heavy metal, then give this album a listen.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Old School Heavy metal from Germany. Demons Dream. Debut album, Battle Cry, released May 11, 2018.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
New Thrash Metal band (old school thrash) from Madrid, Spain, Son of the Beast. Debut album, The Void, released April 12, 2018.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts