Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Live (2004)

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: We Live
Artist: Electric Wizard
Genre: Doom Metal
Released: 2004

Tracks:
1 - Eko Eko Azarak: I. Invocation - II. Ritual - 10:48
2 - We Live - 7:47
3 - Flowers of Evil a.k.a. Malfiore - 7:29
4 - Another Perfect Day? - 8:04
5 - The Sun Has Turned to Black - 6:25
6 - Saturn's Children - 15:08

Overview:
We Live is the fifth studio album by English doom metal band Electric Wizard released in 2004 and the first recorded material with the band's second line-up. Due to the addition of second guitarist Liz Buckingham, the songs are more complex than their previous work.

They are named "The Electric Wizard" for the first time on the album cover, and "Electric Wizard II" in the booklet. The booklet also contains the statement: "My enemies, I fear not...but God protect me from my friends".

For this release, Electric Wizard continued to be inspired by horror movies. "Eko Eko Azarak" is the title of the first in a series of Japanese horror movies directed by Shimako Sato, while "Tutti I Colori Del Buio" and "Living Dead at Manchester Morgue" are named after a 1972 Sergio Martino movie and a 1974 Jorge Grau horror movie, respectively. Furthermore, the track "We Live" samples dialog from Don Sharp's 1973 horror film Psychomania.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

Latest posts